LMS is a software application used to provide online training and e-Learning to its users. Trainer can upload and assign e-Learning content online and can keep a record of all trainees. Trainees can refer to that content time and again. Each user (trainee or trainer) has a different user-id and can be recognized differently. ATUM-LMS is available on mobile app and online
Advantages of LMS:
- An individual can be trained anytime and from anywhere in the world.
- A trainee can refer to e-Learning content as often as they require.
- Trainer can easily keep a record of the performance and can have the knowledge of progress of different users.
- All the data is safe and secure on the cloud.
A number of add-on modules are provided by LMS vendors to enhance aspect of learning and skilling. For Example:
- Polyglot – Multilingual add-on
- Mobius – Mobile offline app
- Atum Testpad – Quizzing add-on
- Gamiflexer – Game creation engine
Contact us for more info on Learning Management Systems.