LMS is a software application used to provide online training and e-Learning to its users. Generally, a trainer can upload and assign e-Learning content online and can keep a record of all trainees. Therefore, they can refer to that content time and again. Each user (trainee or trainer) has a different user-id and can be recognized differently. ATUM-LMS is available on mobile app and online. LMS is a modern tool for learning individuals who are looking forward to enhancing and improve their capabilities and drive performance.
For instance, associations in different divisions, retail and telecom have free station accomplices that exchange items and administrations over the globe. As outer accomplices are spread crosswise over various areas, a hearty LMS helps connect topographical obstructions by giving important preparing content over different cell phones. Hence, outside accomplices experience preparing whenever and anyplace, along these lines improving by and large consumer loyalty and business efficiency.
In the first place, each business centers around the shared objective of improving incomes. Hence, for this, venture LMSs have developed to a degree that associations can reach topographically spread deals representatives. Consequently, associations convey eLearning stages to embrace a mixed learning approach for salesforce preparing.
Advantages of LMS:
- An LMS as a modern tool for leraning individuals can be used to train anytime and from anywhere in the world.
- A trainee can refer to e-Learning content as often as they require.
- Trainer can easily keep a record of the performance and can have the knowledge of progress of different users.
- All the data is safe and secure on the cloud.
A number of add-on modules are provided by LMS vendors to enhance aspect of learning and skilling. For Example:
- Polyglot – Multilingual add-on
- Mobius – Mobile offline app
- Atum Testpad – Quizzing add-on
- Gamiflexer – Game creation engine
Contact us for more info on Learning Management Systems.